Monday, May 2, 2011

Fruit and cheese platters, plus a salad and entree plate

Fruit Platter! I like this presentation if I must say so myself! I propped the cantaloupe and honeydew up on the pineapple and strawberries then fanned them out. In the center are some blackberries on one side, and raspberries and blueberries on the other side!
Cheese Platter! I think the presentation is a little jumbled, but that's okay. The symmetry of triangle and square cuts catch the eye! We've got Colby, Cheddar, Pepper Jack, Mustard, and Caraway Seed among others!

Beet and Orange Salad with a Mango Coulis! There are two different types of beets, red and golden! The Mango Coulis I used was really a part of the next dish, but I thought it would add a great look!

Grilled Pork Chop with Swiss Chard, Pineapple Rice, and a Mango Coulis Sauce!









No comments:

Post a Comment