Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome Lisa and Katie!

So, I have decided I need to space my posts out a little so I don't poop out.  That's right, I said poop.  So, I would like to welcome two more contributors to the God Help the Sister Crafty Blog - my sister Lisa and my dear friend Katie!  Both very creative girls that I am sure will add so much to this blog.  I am looking forward to seeing my sister's decorating and party endeavors, and Katie's beautiful knitting projects!  Thanks for joining ladies!
In their honor, I would like to post a couple photos of their work:
For Easter one year we had the whole family decorate Easter eggs using sharpie markers and they came up with some great designs! I will post those pics at some point. Lisa usually shows all of us up with her fun creations! Welcome Lisa!

While sitting around the living room one day, Katie and I decided that the pheasant above the fireplace needed a little something.  She actually knit this tiny hat and scarf just for Phranny (that's the pheasant's name, by the way).  Since this time, the pheasant goes through several wardrobe changes throughout the year, much to my husband's dismay.  I will share those photos at some point.  Welcome Katie!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this blog!! So fun! Can't wait to get tons of ideas from all you crafty ladies. =)

    ps this is Sara Hollar, I'm not sure how to put it anything other than, "me." Haha

    ReplyDelete